Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday!

It was a very IMPORTANT day of my life…

Well, of course, it was my mum’s birthday! Yeah!

As the saying goes, “Action speaks louder than words.” Ta-Da!


Firstly, the candles without flames..


Secondly, the candles with flames..


Thirdly, of course we cut the cake!!

After that, we went to Choa Chu Kang Park to have our SPICY dinner! There is a meaning to spicy… There were stingrays, satays, squids, fried kuay tiao, fried bee hoon, water-melon juice, longan drinks and chendo(coconut drink)… etc.
ALL ARE SPICY~~!

At first, the fried kuay tiao that we ordered was supposed to be with chillies and bee hoon were supposed to be without chillies. YET, the dishes served were the OPPOSITE! I see… Anyway, I was the brave one. I, and only I, managed to finish the whole plate with tears… =D