Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a REAL Makeover

Last time, it was a picture that was edited, where I just placed a wig over the head!
.
.
As compared to now, I got a new haircut and there you got it!
.
.
It felt great that I got a new haircut! I took a shorter time to shower and dry my hair. I can run without a heavy burden on my head. I did not even need to worry about my hair getting messy from a sudden gust of wind!
.
There were various reactions towards my sudden change in hairstyle. Some were utterly shocked and asked whether I was under too much stressed. Some were in favour of the new haircut (and those were the ones that persuaded me for the change). Some just did not care. Lol.
.
Those were initial reactions.
.
After that, nicknames started to pop out like mushrooms -- ranging from Chicken Little (when I wore glasses) to boy-boy, etc.
.
Those nicknames did not matter at all. I would not die from just these names, so I was surprised at how creative people were in coming up with nicknames. I'm sure they can definitely join the marketing department and come up with creative ideas for their projects.
.
A new haircut for a new year! After keeping long hair for 2 years, this was probably a really bold move but I did not regret it. Let's be brave and faced everything with courage! =D
.
Ciao!